Wednesday 5 November 2008

Editing continued

Today we was editing our preliminary task in order to complete it but unfortunately it is still not finished completely as there are still a few finishing touches to be added. During the editing i came across the fact that the background sound on some of the clips was very fuzzy due to the fact that there was no headphones connected to the camera but I was not able to change this as there was also dialogue in the clip but I am happy I realised this now because it is a mistake that I can learn from and in the coursework I will know not to repeat the same mistake. Today we was told that we could make our production 1minute including transitions as everyone was still struggling to keep within the time frame. Also today we added the effects we wanted to perfect it to how we wanted the production to be and we were also able to add music in the background to give the production the full effect. We were also able to add in some transitions were we feel they was needed in order to make the production flow as smoothly as it possibly could. There are a few things that need to be changed such as the sound fading in places. After today's session I feel happy with the production I have produced and look forward to watching the finishing product.

No comments: