Sunday 2 November 2008

Becoming familiar with thriller films

During the past week I have been watching some thriller films so i will become familiar with certain aspects that occur within these films. I have also been doing this as I wanted to gather some ideas of what kind of things i would like to include in my production. I have been watching a range of thriller films to get a rough idea of what types of features are included in the different genres within thrillers. From doing this I have been gathering some ideas of how to set out my production. I have been looking at how the codes and conventions of the thrillers are being followed and what makes them interestoing and intreguing. I tried to watch a range of thrillers to see how different sub-genres are carried out and to look at what makes them differ from each other.

No comments: