Monday 13 October 2008

Character Information

Today, my group and I came up with some background information about the characters that will be in our production, we done this to show why the plot of our production is the way it is. We decided that the man in production will be called Mr Doeski and the lady will be called Dollie, Mr Doeski is the owner of a hit man company in which his targets are people who have betrayed him in the past and Dollie helps him trap the victims with her wonderful charm in order for Mr Doeski to send a hit man to kill the victim. In the production piece Mr Doeski is very angry with Dollie as she is becoming too attached to the victim she is meant to be trapping and is prolonging the process of the attack and the man who hired Mr Doeski is becoming very frustrated as the killing is taking too long and is demanding a quick job or no money and this is jeopardising Mr Doeski's reputation.

We also came up with a script for the short piece of dialogue the characters will exchange which will be as followed:
Mr Doeski: Sit down!
Dollie: What is it Mr Doeski?
Mr Doeski: He's up my ass Dollie, I ain't got no damn time for a delay in my shot.
Dollie: I nearly got him, give me a little more time, please Mr Doeski, Ill have him I promise
Mr Doeski: (Overlapping from 'I Promise') Listen!
Pause.
No more messing with me. . . OK Dollie.

We also produced our storyboard and planned our animatic so it would be ready to be photographed in the next lesson. We also done a run through of our production to ensure we know exactly what we will be doing when we borrow the filming equipment.

No comments: