Wednesday 8 October 2008

Preliminary task

Today, I was introduced to my preliminary task which was:
Continuity task involving filming and editing a character opening a door, crossing a room and sitting down on a chair opposite another character, with whom he/she then exchanges a couple of lines of dialogue. This task should demonstrate match on action, shot/reverse shot and 180 degree rule.
Shortly after this I was told to get into a group by my teacher Miss Rudhan, which consisted of people whom i feel I could work best with. My group consists of Maya, Chantelle, Maria and I as we all fell that we can work to the best of our ability with each other.
We were also introduced to different shot types so we were aware of what we would need to be using.
Now that we I have been introduced to our task we will be doing some research into thriller films and coming up with ideas of how we want to film our production and what location we would like it to be in.

No comments: